Thursday, April 10, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Hello All! Sorry it has been awhile but the snow has melted here and I'm kick starting myself into high gear around the house/yard. It's amazing what some fresh air can do for you :)

The husband, kiddo & I went antique shopping on Monday & I saw so many Annalee santas.


So in honor of Throwback Thursday... I thought I would share with everyone how darn cute they are. :) 

I did not pick any up and I am sorta kicking myself in the booty for not. But I was practicing self control. Curse self control.

They also had this little Annalee gem there too. With Easter right around the corner I was half tempted to pull the trigger on her as well.... but self control kicked in. Grrr


Well here is wishing everyone a fantastic Thursday & a little self control (just not as much as I have)

No comments:

Post a Comment