Saturday, April 26, 2014

The "Circus" Tree

Our "Circus" Tree is the last tree for me to blog from Christmas 2013. (I'm slow--- I know)  
Calling it a Circus Tree all started back when I was a child. My mom usually had 14 trees decorated in our house. The tree that she put in the family room had a shit ton of multi-colored lights and all of our sentimental ornaments. So since the tree wasn't an actual theme, just everything and anything, we decided to call it the Circus Tree. So my Husband and I incorporated a Circus Tree in our own home. 

And here she is folks. Our Family Circus Tree 2013

I may not look like it from the picture... pictures never do justice. However, in person its best not to look directly at the tree. (Surviving Christmas! haha)

I try to incorporate all Christmas items on my tree: Gingerbread People, Churches, Holiday Mailboxes, Cups of Cocoa, Snowflakes, Candy Canes, Santa, Penguins, Polar Bears, Holly, etc, etc, etc.

Here are some ornaments from my tree.
ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE | SIX



No comments:

Post a Comment