Saturday, April 12, 2014

5 on Friday - Randoms



I'm only an hour and fifteen minutes late but here it is folks... my 5 on Friday... Random Christmas Edition. I hope you all enjoy it.

ONE
The always entertaining Todd & Margo. Department 56 came through this year and added a piece to their Christmas Vacation Village.  Thank You!!!!
It's available at the Department 56 site HERE
Also on Amazon HERE


TWO
I saw this book at Bronners Christmas Wonderland the other day when we were visiting the Easter Bunny. What a great idea!!!
I found it on Amazon HERE


THREE
I'm in love this this elf gourd. I have loved this company for years & years. I have a few halloween gourds from them but sadly no Christmas gourds. Take a look around their website. They really have some neat stuff. High quality :) 


FOUR
The Farcus House from the Christmas Story Dept 56 village is on sale at Bronners!!! SCORE :)
Available at Bronners HERE


FIVE
Christmas Books throughout the year are a perfect way to feed that inner longing for the holidays. A Debbie Macomber novel is the best kind to get. Have you all seen her movie on the Hallmark Channel, Trading Christmas? If you haven't... stop right now and go watch it!!!

Well there it is folks... my top 5 for Friday :)
I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment