Thursday, January 23, 2014

A TREE FIT FOR A PRINCESS

Christmas 2013 was our Baby's First Christmas! Carsyn is our first child and like all first born children, she is spoiled loved. Throw in her mother's obsession love for Christmas and you got yourself a Baby's First Christmas Tree.


I knew that I wanted to do a Christmas Tree for our little angel the second I found out I was pregnant. I didn't plan on diving to far into buying a ton of Christmas ornaments so I planned of using a deco mesh as a garland on Carsyn's Christmas Tree. Deco mesh garland is so nice because it takes up a ton of room on a Christmas Tree and it looks great. With the lights on the tree, the mesh actually GLOWS. (Can't say enough good things about Deco Mesh so I will put an end to it right now)  I used 10" baby pink deco mesh from Michaels Craft Shop, Ribbon from Michaels Craft Shop, Orchid Flex Tubing from TrendyTree.com and a small white fur boa to cover the work ties on the white pencil work garland.

For her ornaments... I would have to say that a majority came from Bronner's CHRISTmas Wonderland (My FAVORITE Store) and Hobby Lobby. Of course a few other ornaments are thrown in there from various stores.  I Love Glass ornaments the best... which will probably bite me in the ass next Christmas when Carsyn is walking. But I will battle that bridge on Nov. 1st.... not now.

A few of my Favorites off of her tree :)

Ballerina Alligator | Pumpkin Carriage | Bronner's Classic | Snowman | Snowman Bulb | Tree Topper | Rocking Horse

We also found a few rolls of pink and purple wrapping paper. So Carsyn did some shopping for Mommy & Daddy and placed her gifts under her very own Christmas Tree for us.

If you are thinking of doing a tree similar to this one for December 2014, then you could probably find a lot of pastel items in the Easter areas at many stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment