Friday, June 6, 2014

No Luck At The Stores This Week

Hey y'all, hope everyone has been having a good week and enjoying the beautiful weather. I made it to some craft stores earlier this week to look for some goodies to beef up my twig snowflakes..... I striked out and found jack. Which I figured would happen.... kinda difficult to find artificial pine greens in June. Although Hobby Lobby had a small bit of their Christmas already out... SMILES :)   I guess I will just have to wait a few months to finish up that project. 

I did find a brown paper ornament ball that I picked up and twisted some twine around... how does it look? Rustic right!?!?!?!


I'm still debating on adding a plaid bow at the top or not. But I'm extremely happy with how it turned out that I may make a few more.

No comments:

Post a Comment