Friday, June 6, 2014

Five on Friday - Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments 2014

The summer season is upon us and before we know it July will be here. Christmas in July!!! So, to those ornament crazy people it means one thing...... Ornament premiere at Hallmark!!!! :)   (July 12-13)  so with that being said... here are my top 5 ornament picks.

ONE
Well no, I guess it wouldn't have been hard for you to guess my numero uno pick. None other than the National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Ornament. I have all of these bad boys that Hallmark has come out with. I am debating on doing a small table top tree with just these ornaments for a spare bedroom or to put by my Christmas Vacation Village.

TWO
 
I love these babies first Christmas ornaments. We actually know a few babies that will be celebrating their first Christmas this year and I always seem to gravitate to ornaments for the wee lil ones. 


THREE
There is something about elves... they get me every time. Loving this one.

FOUR
I love these lil penguin that Hallmark puts out every year. Sooooo cute.

FIVE
 

And last but not least, Hallmark has the BEST Grinch ornaments!

No comments:

Post a Comment