Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Griswold Village Collection

Last January, Department 56 brought out a few National Lampoons Christmas Vacation village pieces for their Snow Village Collection. Needless to say, I snatched mine right up in the Spring.

I don't collect the snow village, I have the North Pole Series. However, these pieces looked great set up alone in my spare bedroom.

I wanted to hurry and do this post because it seems to be that the village is disappearing. Although not "officially" retired... if your trying to find pieces it is hard.



The Department 56 website has the Griswold Home and Car still for sale. Here

Amazon had some pieces on their website. Home | RV | Clark | Car | Cousin Eddie | Flaming Sleigh | Electric Clark

Bronner's Christmas Wonderland was all Sold Out.

If interested folks... I suggest you hurry :) My favorites have to be the RV and Eddie

Happy Hump Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment