Friday, February 21, 2014

5 on Friday - Garland Edition


ONE
I'm in love with this icicle garland. It would look great on my Silver and White Christmas Tree.
Garland Found [HERE]

TWO
Nothing is more traditional than popcorn & cranberry garland. Now what's better than a garland just like it but you don't have to worry about rodents!?! That's a WIN WIN.
Garland Found [HERE]

THREE
When I first saw this garland I instantly pictured an elf themed tree. How perfect right?? This garland definitely has the wheels in my head turning!
Garland Found [HERE]

FOUR
I am loving the ribbon and bead combo. Simple and elegant.
Garland Found [HERE]

FIVE
These lil guys would be perfect on a Baking Themed Tree.
Garland Found [HERE]


And there you have it... my top 5 garland picks for this week. Let me know what kind of garland you use. Did you make it yourself or buy it? Is it themed for your tree or traditional? Are you a Martha Stewart and make homemade popcorn and cranberry garland?


No comments:

Post a Comment